The San Diego County Office of Education (SDCOE) is committed to helping educators countywide build capacity and confidence so they can provide high-quality, evidence-based instructional and assessment practices which meet the needs of all students.
SDCOE AREAS OF SUPPORT
- Designing and facilitating professional learning that engages schools and districts in continuous improvement
- Supporting the development of educator leadership
- Facilitating educator networks across all content areas
- Developing processes for the selection and implementation of high-quality curriculum and instructional resources
- Sharing information between the State of California and individual schools and districts across San Diego County
- Providing direct assistance to county offices of education and individual schools and districts