Here are some search tips to use when looking for information:
- If you are searching for a phrase, enclose it with quotes, e.g., @@”grass for football fields”@@.
- Try more or fewer words.
- Start with the most important word first. If you’re looking for what type of grass to put on your football field, @@grass football@@ works better than @@football grass@@ .
- Try a different description, e.g., @@turf football@@.
- If there is an Advanced Search or Help option, try it. It will give you better control over the search or help identify what you need to do to zero in on the information you’re looking for.
- Be sure that the words are spelled correctly.
- Not every web site search works as well as Google. If you cannot find exactly what you are looking for, try fewer words or just accept that you may have to look thru a longer list of results.