Here’s a link to the full text of the bill, including all 131 sections.
While not light reading (but great for an April Fools joke on your class), it can be useful to show how complex the work of Congress and the government has become and why it’s so hard to “just get things done”.
The bill includes everything, from …
- Magnet Schools Assistance (Sections 4401-4409),
- Community Support For School Success (Sections 4621-4625),
- Report On Native American Language Medium Education (Section 6005),
- Report On Student Home Access To Digital Learning Resources (Section 9210), to
- Additional Conforming Amendments To Other Laws (Section 9215).